Rental Truck dimensions & Load (Closed): 5m x 2.2m x 2.2m; Max Load = 4 tons
Optional extra trailer:
Trailer dimensions & Load (Open): 4m x 1.8m x 1.2m; Max Load = 1 ton
Trailer dimensions & Load (Closed): 3m x 1.5m x 1.4m; Max Load = 500kg
Any other type of trailer available on request.
- The 4 Ton Truck must have access close to the items being picked up.
- The 4 Ton truck is 3.6m high and needs to be able to fit under any gates/structures to get to the pickup location.
- You are paying for time everything must be packed-up and ready to load before we arrive!
- We don’t supply any boxes or packaging material.
- Take our optional extra helpers to save time.
- If your building/flat is not on the ground floor please indicate it to us as these moves have additional charges and takes a lot longer.
- We have blankets, ropes and a loading trolley on the truck to make your move easier.
- Please note that the client must supervise the loading and off-loading of items as Red Truck Transport (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for
any loss/damage that occurs while loading or off-loading.
- Insurance is available to cover items while in transit. Please see below.
- Please note that GIT Insurance only covers items while being transported in the truck.
- Items will be covered once the truck’s doors are closed at pick-up address until the doors are opened at the delivery address.
- GIT Insurance does not cover any item while they are being loaded or offloaded. It is therefore very important that the client supervises the loading and offloading of items.
- If items are damaged or lost while being transported in the truck due to an accident, theft or hi-jacking there will be an excess of R 3500 payable to claim.
- If any items are damaged/lost while in transit our offices must immediately be notified before the driver leaves the delivery address.
- Any items reported to be lost or damaged after the driver has left will not be covered.